Back by Popular Demand: Grant Writer Strategy Call
Discussion on How to Be a Grant Writing Consultant:
- How to position yourself to convey your value and experience
- Getting specific about the type of clients you want to work with
- How to frame your services and requests for better word of mouth referrals
- Ways to showcase your expertise when you’re good at writing – even without a website
- Where to focus your efforts when there’s so much you COULD be doing
Meet Diego Reeb
How Do We Start?
As you can hear from working with Diego, this is exactly what I help my clients with every day. I want you to be a good steward of your money, and I want to help you create a solid future to carry out your nonprofit vision. Let’s develop a smart, strategic approach to your nonprofit or freelance grant writing.
If you know you’re ready to take your nonprofit or grant writing career to the next level in a way that helps you carry out your mission without burning out, I want to invite you to work with me. Nonprofits can go to teresahuff.com/apply where you can fill out my application form and see if we’re a good fit to work together. Grant writers can sign up at teresahuff.com/vip and start on the Fast Track to Grant Writer right away.
Let me know – what challenges do you have with sorting out your next steps? What takeaways did you find in this episode? Connect with me over in the Grant Writing Simplified Linkedin community and let’s continue the conversation.
Other Episodes Mentioned:
And a quick shoutout to our friends at Instrumentl for sponsoring today’s show. Remember, if you need a hand with your grant searches and ongoing tracking, go check out Instrumentl’s free trial at teresahuff.com/Instrumentl and get $50 off your first month with the code GWSPOD.