Let's create your Grant Funding Roadmap
to fast forward your funding success.
BUILD A FRAMEWORK | DEFINE YOUR ACTION STEPS | PREPARE FOR GRANTS
BUILD A FRAMEWORK
DEFINE YOUR ACTION STEPS
PREPARE FOR GRANTS
"Just Get Grants" Syndrome Doesn't Work.
Are you frustrated with “Just Get Grants” Syndrome?
Everyone makes it sound like grants are all over the place,
ripe for the picking!
But between you and me, we know better.
Winning grants is no walk in the park!
On top of that,
You're probably thinking...
- We don’t know where to start.
- We’ve tried grants before and it didn’t turn out so hot.
- We don’t know what kind of help we need.
But at the same time,
You know you need to...
- Grow your programs to make a bigger impact.
- Generate another funding pipeline.
- Invest in order to grow.
Here's what you need to know:
After winning over $6M for clients and deeply analyzing what works,
grant readiness and preparation are the big keys
to being more successful with grants.
A strong dose of strategy up front
will help you be more competitive with your grant applications
and give you greater long-term success.
What would it mean for your nonprofit to finally...
Sound good? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Because the thing is…
Investing in nonprofit strategy isn't a risk.
It's a game-changer.
Create a MAP for your nonprofit's future.
It's time to MAP out your grant plan.
I’ll help you leverage your nonprofit’s resources so you can make a bigger impact in your mission:
- Design a plan for long-term sustainability
- Use your resources deliberately for maximum effectiveness
- Plan strategically to avoid common mistakes and increase your chances of future grant success
- Align your team with a laser-sharp focus on your mission
This is what the Strategic MAP process looks like:
Measure & Meet.
- Assess where you’ve been and where you are now to determine how you can be more effective with grants
- Meet together virtually to go through the Grant Readiness Framework
Analyze & Align.
- Develop customized strategies based on your current stage of growth, goals, fundraising, and circumstances
- Align your grant goals with your mission so your efforts are more effective
Path to Progress.
- Plan your next best action steps for your nonprofit
- Build or refine your Case for Support that will become your go-to right hand tool
- Follow up with a strategy session to solidify the Path to Progress
Who's the MAP for?
This is for your nonprofit if you are:
- Ready to grow and want to learn, but you’ve brought it as far as you can on your own and you just need that extra push to get you moving forward again.
- Tired of spinning your wheels but not gaining traction. You need reassurance that you’re on the right track, and help figuring out which way to go next.
- Needing help to get everyone back on the same page so you’re all working toward the same vision.
- Committed to the process!
This is NOT for everyone. This process isn’t for you if:
- You’re trying to get grants for your for-profit business.
- You’re wanting grants to start a nonprofit.
- You’re looking for a quick fix to rescue your nonprofit.
Here's what we do in the Grant Funding Roadmap:
Grant Readiness Audit
To gather data and see what you have to work with.
Strategy Framework Session
To figure out what to eliminate and what to grow.
Case for Support Review
To build go-to wording for your grants and other projects.
To help you and your team know exactly where to focus next.
Follow Up Session
To solidify the plan and your next steps forward.
To give accountability as you take ACTION on the plan!
This MAP is about taking ACTION,
and I’m here to help you do just that.
YOUR GRANT FUNDING ROADMAP STARTS HERE.
The Grant Funding Roadmap package varies depending on where your nonprofit is in the development process. A typical Roadmap process averages 90 days. Grants are a long game, so after the Grant Roadmap you’ll be much better equipped to play the game.
I’ll work closely with a designated staff member (usually the Executive Director, Development Director, or Grant Writer). Depending on your organization’s size, it may also work well to include a small sub-committee of 3-4 key people.
Depending on your organization’s size and how much help you need developing your Case for Support, the average investment is $12,000-$15,000 over 2-4 months.
You CAN go ahead and apply for grants if you want. But you’ll get there much faster and without as many detours if you have a clear MAP to guide you along the way.
We're ready to scale our impact.
Click here to design your
Grant Funding Roadmap
Your mission is important.
Let’s MAP out a plan to help you carry it out as effectively as possible!