Happy Birthday to the Grant Writing Simplified Podcast!
Top 10 Things I Want You to Know About Grant Writing
- Write tight!
- There’s a person on the other side of everything you write. Write for that person.
- Just start! Action brings clarity.
- Grant writers: You have more skills than you realize.
- Nonprofits: You have more resources than you realize.
- When it comes to grants – Strategy first.
- Follow the guidelines and triple check everything!
- Be creative!
- Pace yourself and take breaks. We don’t need our best grant writers and nonprofit leaders burning out!
- Remember your why.
Ready to Gear Up For Grants? Private Nonprofit Workshop
I’ve been cooking up some resources just for you nonprofits out there!
A powerful, focused strategy map is the key to helping you gain traction and make a bigger impact in your nonprofit. This FREE 4-part audio workshop and workbook will help you start to lay the foundation for future grant success in your nonprofit. You’ll learn to leverage your nonprofit’s resources more strategically so you can make a bigger impact.
Get the details and Gear Up For Grants here!
Want to Be a Grant Writer? Get on the Fast Track to Grant Writer
If you’re wanting to become a grant writer to help nonprofits tell their story to make a bigger impact, then get on the Fast Track to Grant Writer today at teresahuff.com/vip.
And a quick shoutout to our friends at Instrumentl for sponsoring today’s show. Remember, if you need a hand with your grant searches and ongoing tracking, go check out Instrumentl’s free trial at teresahuff.com/Instrumentl and get $50 off your first month with the code GWSPOD.
What’s YOUR why? Send me a message – I’d love to hear it!
Other Episodes Mentioned:
Episode 16: Pro Grant Writing Tip: How to Write Tight
Episode 24: How to Prevent Nonprofit Decision Fatigue
Episodes 43 – 46: FAST Focus Power Series
Episode 59: How to Tell Your Nonprofit Story Through Video