Nonprofit Storytelling Is an Art AND a Science
How to Tell Your Nonprofit Story
5 Questions to Ask When Crafting Your Nonprofit Story:
- What’s the end goal for this content?
- What will move the audience closer to that goal?
- Is there a good mix of both art and science?
- Is there any fluff that needs to be removed?
- Do the supporting elements enhance or detract from the story?
Listen to the full episode for examples of each question.
Let’s Work Together to Tell Your Nonprofit’s Story
Sometimes you need help sorting out your nonprofit story and figuring out how to tell it. You know it’s vital, yet it’s hard when you’re in the thick of things and you can’t see the forest for the trees. If that’s you, then send me a message on LinkedIn or reach out on my website contact page and let’s discuss what that could look like for your nonprofit.
If you’re wanting to become a grant writer to help nonprofits tell their story to make a bigger impact, then get on the Fast Track to Grant Writer today at teresahuff.com/vip.
And a quick shoutout to our friends at Instrumentl for sponsoring today’s show. Remember, if you need a hand with your grant searches and ongoing tracking, go check out Instrumentl’s free trial at teresahuff.com/Instrumentl and get $50 off your first month with the code GWSPOD.
Your story is important, and the way you tell it is important. How will you share your story this week?
Other Episodes Mentioned:
- Episode 59: How to Tell Your Nonprofit Story Through Video