The Art of Nonprofit Storytelling
Telling Nonprofit Stories Through Video
- The importance of telling your story in a high quality way
- How limiting beliefs hurt your nonprofit
- Using video storytelling to raise funding
- Applying smart business principles to running your nonprofit
- 80% of communication is nonverbal
- Asking the right questions to dig deeper
- Drawing out the emotional side of stories
Meet David Jasse
David M. Jasse opened DMJ Studios in 1992 after garnering network experience at CNN, MTV, CBS & FOX. Among his company’s most recent achievements is editing & designing graphics for Emmy Award winning “Born to Explore with Richard Weise” as seen on ABC.
Previously, DMJ headed up the editorial team for “Cafe Digital”, 52 half hour shows on The Discovery Channel. David’s specialty is directing video that engages audiences and touches hearts.
Mr. Jasse’s nonprofit films have helped raise over 20 million dollars. In the last year since the pandemic, DMJ has successfully pivoted to producing virtual events for the nonprofit community.
- Connect with David Jasse on LinkedIn
- David says: Send your email to email@example.com with “10 reasons” in the subject line and I’ll send you my article on “Ten Reasons Why Most Videos Fail.”
Are You Telling Your Nonprofit Story?
Join me at the Drury Nonprofit Leadership Conference 2021
Book: Likeable Social Media by Dave Kerpen