How Do You Spot Your Blind Spots?
- How can we find them?
- And how can we work on them when we don’t know what they are in the first place?
- In the context of our work, how can we help organizations see their nonprofit blind spots with grace and compassion?
Listen to the full episode for a fascinating, encouraging conversation. As Likky says, “Don’t be scared of committing to the process. It’s an incredible journey.”
Meet Likky Lavji, Blind Spot Navigator
Are you feeling overwhelmed with trying to help your nonprofit apply for grants? Go through the free audit and I’ll help you sort out the next steps for your organization.
Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Grant Writer? Take the Quiz:
If you’re ready to explore a career in grant writing, take my free quiz, “Do you have what it takes to be a grant writer?” People are always surprised at how many skills they already have. The distance isn’t as far as they thought. Let’s figure out how you can use your skills to help change your world.
Other Resources Mentioned:
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Death by BS by Likky Lavji
- Take the Blind Spot Assessment
- Blind Spots Global
- Wondering how to find grants and keep up with all the applications? Check out Instrumentl! It’s a robust grant search, tracking, and project management tool. Go to teresahuff.com/instrumentl and use the code GWSPOD for a free two-week trial AND $50 off your first month.