Address the Grant Writing Red Flags
- Be aware – Know and acknowledge what the red flags are.
- Be straightforward – Don’t sweep problems under the rug.
- Be proactive – Have a plan.
Listen to the full episode for examples and deeper discussion.
Are you feeling overwhelmed with trying to help your nonprofit apply for grants? Go through the free audit and I’ll help you sort out the next steps for your organization.
Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Grant Writer? Take the Quiz:
If you’re ready to explore a career in grant writing, take my free quiz, “Do you have what it takes to be a grant writer?” People are always surprised at how many skills they already have. The distance isn’t as far as they thought. Let’s figure out how you can use your skills to help change your world.
Other Resources Mentioned:
- Episode 37: How Do We Show Nonprofit Sustainability? On-Air Strategy Call
- Episode 76: Using Constraints as Containers for Creative Progress Instead of Roadblocks
- Wondering how to find grants and keep up with all the applications? Check out Instrumentl! It’s a robust grant search, tracking, and project management tool. Go to teresahuff.com/instrumentl and use the code GWSPOD for a free two-week trial AND $50 off your first month.