Learn tips for freelancing success as I interview resume writer and career coach Katherine Bright. We talk about both the professional and personal side of freelancing:
- Being good stewards of our homes
- How to stand out on competitive platforms like Upwork
- Trying different approaches to use our skills in new ways
- Learning from our mistakes
- Challenges of a consultant
- Turning work down for a client’s own good
- The elusive work-life “balance”
- How different seasons affect our decisionmaking
This fun episode has all kinds of great tips for building your freelancing career!
If you’re ready to step up your grant writing career and fast, then check out Fast Track to Grant Writer.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Should you become a freelance grant writer? Interview with Teresa Huff and Laura Briggs
- How to Become a Virtual Assistant: Start Your Own Business from Home by Laura Briggs
- The Six-Figure Freelancer: Your Roadmap to Success in the Gig Economy by Laura Briggs